The 1st Annual 5K & Fun Run Fundraiser!
October 20th, 2019
Regis College, 235 Wellesley St, Weston, MA 02493
Come join BILT, Inc. as we host our first ever 5k at the beautiful Regis College track, located in Weston, MA!
Along with our 5k, we will also be having a 1 mile “All Ability Fun Run” for runners of all ages, with all abilities. Food trucks, free parking, accessible, raffle prizes, vendors, and activities for kids will be available! Come meet us at the track and have some fun!
Registration will open at 9:15am, 5k will start at 10am, and the All Ability Fun Run will begin at 11:00am. All race participants will receive a t-shirt. Medals will be awarded for the top 3.
Proceeds benefit BILT, Inc., a 501c3 non-profit organization offering specialized in-home caregiver and ABA services for adults and children with disabilities.
Bridging Independent Living Together, Inc. intends to enrich the lives of people with disabilities. Through compassionate support provided by Bridging Independent Living Together, Inc., those individuals' independence will be enhanced, their capabilities maximized and a full and meaningful community inclusion will be achieved for them Bridging Independent Living Together, Inc. is committed to bridging the gap between the individuals who it serves and their independence by assisting and supporting their choices with regard to housing, socialization, learning, employment opportunities and recreational activities which will benefit them.
- Foster a workplace environment which promotes growth, recognition, respect, gender equality, and unity.
- Develop a workplace in which people of all backgrounds can advance, learn, receive support, and openly communicate respectfully.
- Maintain a high quality of service by ensuring care is provided by trained human service professionals.
- To provide high quality and innovative opportunities to enrich the personal development of individuals we serve.
- Create working relationships with local community establishments, fellow human service companies , politicians, and families, always while holding the individuals best interests at the heart of the matter.
- To create comprehensive and innovative support services for the individuals served.